Monday, February 2, 2009

Diarrhoea

Suffering from a bad day. I was wondering, when the function of anus is urination but not defecation. Well, it sounds weird and abnormal right? But i m right the victim that'd been mentioned just now.

Simply speaking, it's nothing but a watery diarrhoea, some of you might ask:"So what is a big deal?" But for me, it's quite a memorable day that i should write it down inside my blog. I never expect this kind of thing happens on me. The medications given by W @ E, i've actually eaten only black colored that one, as what we learn in pharmaocology it's activated charcoal, antidote prescribed especially for those who are drug overdosed/poisoning.

百毒不侵,百无禁忌。

1 comment:

  1. why took activated charcoal for diarrhea ger?
    shouldnt u take bou zai yun? lolz...

    just now, u reli scared me lah..
    where got ppl come other ppl house at midnight????? =p

    ReplyDelete