Friday, September 11, 2009

Dating

Well, I had been fallen down for more than 10 times I guess,
1 of the most serious impact was my pelvic region,
but it's just worth for it..
At least I know how to swing my body in a more natural manner,
I can even ice-skating at reverse direction..
Round applause..

Emm, I happened to meet my seniors again at Sunway Pyramid
---Soo Hong n her bf..
Haha, we were skating at the same time.
Had my brunch with lao da n Shu Xin at Shogun,
my favourite japanese buffet.
we kept talking n eating for around 3 hrs.. After ice-skating,
me n Shu Xin have our dinner at CHEGO KOREA B.B.Q,
the decoration n environment, emm, superb!!!

the feeling is something resembles to my house's japanese style bedroom..
(Eventhough this is Korean style, I dunno why, dun ask me?)
price quite expensive, 2people for RM70++..

Yet, 韩国泡菜really hard 2 swallow!!!
I'm now at HP's hostel,
he brought me went for supper---I love u Roti Canai..
The taste is weird as its name indicated(Banana favoured.)

Emm, I'm looking forward to eat waterfish noodle at K. Pilah,
going to have my lunch with Ryan tomorrow,
and pay a visit to my matriks if I'm free,
dunno the guards allow me enter or not?
haha, show them my invalid student card..

Okie, take bath 1st..
thn pillow talk till... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment