Saturday, October 31, 2009

I had a crush

I had a crush at fruit stall!!! Surprisingly she recognized me as"a very emotionless senior without smiling".I was like WTH. To make it clear, it's just a game though I'm abit cool2 sometimes.

C~O~O~L instead of nerdy, seriously I need change.

Iceberg and bookworm, they cannot exist simultaneously after all..
Routinely,
with my yellowish adidas bag which stuffs with lots of unnecessaries except few piece of classnote and book.

In medical field,
quote from me:
Never take things for granted..
Fountain of wisdom..
Yeah, since Sept of 2007,
I soak myself into this fountain to wash away my naivety.
Nowadays, I become an unhappy intellectual, indeed.
Time flies, it's been two years..
Countdown the time leaving manipal..

103days

How it could be?
Too much of things yet to be done.
Manipal's motto---"AWARENESS IS REALITY".

Till this moment,
I just started to realise that,
I'm gonna miss the blue sky, hottie sun, library, foodcourt, and all the path I've passing by..
A very typical breakfast---Nasi Lemak.

Nah, here is Mr. smiley..
wish u happy always.

No comments:

Post a Comment