Thursday, April 23, 2009

质疑的友情

How well do you know Lew Yi Huei?

Foong Kah Chun's Score: 37% 3 out of 8 answers were right.
Simon Chen Chao Guo's Score: 12% 1 out of 8 answers were right.
Pok Xiang Yan's Score: 0% 0 out of 8 answers were right.
25% Venus Too
12% Mohd Syazrin
37% Lim Bee Lamg
25% Shierly Gan
25% Chung Sang Yap
37% Karen Chai
25% Song Lin Low
12% Lee Shei Meih
25% Tsubasa Lim

1)Favorite childhood game is ________.
a) Monopoly
b) LEGO
c) Barbie doll
d) Hide-and-seek
e) Play Station

2) My favorite drink is ________.
a) Cocacola
b) Fruit juice
c) Milk shake
d) 100 plus
e) Mineral water

3) What is my favorite store to shop at?
a) Topman & Topshop
b) Zara
c) Padini concept shop
d) Giordano
e) Levi's

4) What color suits me best?
a) Pink
b) Purple
c) Blue
d) White
e) Yellow

5) What is my favorite holiday?
a) Chinese New Year
b) Christmas
c) School holidays
d) Labour Day
e) National Day

6) What am I scared of?
a) Ghost
b) My lover
c) Cockroach
d) My father
e) Spider

7) What country would I like to live in?
a) New York
b) Kuala Lumpur
c) Sydney
d) Paris
e) London

8) What time am I usually in bed by?
a) 10pm
b) 12am
c) 2am
d) 4am
e) anytime

老实说,真的很失望咯!知音难寻。在Manipal跟我最close的朋友,原来我们只不过是表面上的友好,心灵却是隔着片海洋,如此的遥远。黄瀚沛,如果你没有答对>一半的话,是不是意味着我们从小到大的友谊真的很质疑?还是说,我从来就没有让别人来了解我;或者说,我逐渐成长,思想也一天天的在改变?
突然间有一个想法:以后要set一个target,凡是想嫁入刘府的女孩子都得pass with distinction。
标题为《刘府8大禁忌》

5 comments:

  1. LOL~ ur favourite drink is mineral water? u sure??? i tot is milk shake lolz..

    I got 4 correct only lolz.. haha... Zara, blue, xmas and 2am =)
    the 2am is guessing only lolz.. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. o, and spider!!! lolz.. 5 correct then.. i forgot to count that.. cuz i knew u afraid of spider.. u told me before =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...then u shd do it in facebook ma...It's embarrassing that nobody pass my quiz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I din see it actually lolz =D
    like you guys meh, every hour oso playing fb =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. 喂!喂!是你的答案有问题好不好!
    2) My favorite drink is ________.
    答案当然是牛奶啦!你不是每天说要去酒吧喝牛奶的咩?!
    3) What is my favorite store to shop at?
    我哪里懂zara卖什么衣噢?我只跟你去过padini咧!!
    4) What color suits me best?
    明明就是pink!!你硬说是blue!不要忘记你那个超恶心你又背得很自豪的pink beg hor!!!
    5) What is my favorite holiday?
    Chinese New Year最好玩的了嘛!!又是大家最能聚在一起的日子!!
    6) What am I scared of
    当然是我看不懂的Cockroach啦!!
    7) What country would I like to live
    这个我就真的不懂啦,我以为你会放pagoh嘛。
    8) What time am I usually in bed
    这根很有争议性咧!!你明明就是想睡就能睡的!!!

    ReplyDelete