Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Beauty up my life

Am I in love? With thousand of doubts, I ask myself..
Anyway, it's a hectic week ahead. Damn it, I've already put off so many things to this week, yet bad news is that, I'm going 2 undergo an oral surgery (It's no longer considered as simple as extraction of 2 of my lower jaw's 3rd molar teeth, since I need 2 hv generalised anaesthesia, then loss of my consciousness for 2 hrs++).

An Xian, why did u tell me all these things? When i heard that ECG is going 2 be set on my body surface, I was totally scare, nervous, anxious, started to worry, thinking of calling my parents before this coming Saturday 2pm.. Nvm, at least you'd already suffering before, it's now my turn. Thinking positively, I'm willing to do anything in order to become more h*******, wakakakaka, such a lame excuse!

Btw, today afternoon I've done a funny thing again. I hate the place where I'm now sitting inside lecture hall, it's a golden spot that I can't even avoid myself from being pointed by lecturer, haiz. Initially I was thinking it wasn't that bad to sit at 3rd roll n next to aisle somemore. Last Friday, Dr. Ravi seemingly satisfactory to disturb me. During his lecture, I'm busy flapping my pharma reference book n he keeps approaching me n proudly saying something that sounded criticize to me n of course funny to all of them.

Today kena Dr. Ragu pula, since it's 2pm class, usually students have bad habit to doze off during lecture due to post-prandial effect. In order to keep us awake, he plays a game with us, ie he closes his eyes n walking around just wanna 2 randomly choose people 2 answer his question, by the time he stopped, that particular person who is the unlucky 1 has to answer his question, that's ME. The funniest part is, by the time he approaching me, I intentionally move my body n head forward so that he can point to the people who is sitting behind me. Still ...me, but I can answering him question la. After that, I told him my name is LEW YI HUEI, he speaking it loudly to whole class"Leo ou huuu"...Whole class burst into laugh, I wish to dig a hole n bury my head in, so embarrassing!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, u wrote wrongly Liao... Answer his questions n not him...

    ReplyDelete